Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I am having a problem getting access to my daughters college

Customer Question

I am having a problem getting access to my daughter's college account at Rochester Institute of technology. It does not except my computer name or password. It states that the server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document request. I am using the name and password XXXXX up originally with my computer account but it keeps telling me it is not right
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
It is not looking for your computer password but a password setup to access those files.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I tried that didn't accept
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Sorry but that is under their control try here:
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
If you are satisfied, please kindly Accept and provide OK Rating - or Above. Thanks. I am still here if you have any problems or questions.