Cris, Mac Specialist
Experience:  4 years Mac Specialist, Apple Certified.

Good morning, I have 2 Ipod Classics and the hole where I

Customer Question

Good morning,
I have 2 Ipod Classics and the hole where I connect my headphones doesn't connect properly. I have to move it around and then physically hold it there so I can hear music. Is there something I can buy to make the connection hold steady? Help!!!
Category: Mac
Expert:  Cris replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for contacting I am Cris and will be glad to assist you with your question.

It seems to be a problem with the 3.5M headphone jack. The connection has become lose from simple wear and tear on the device. To resolve the problem would be to have the iPod repaired. Here is a site I recommend customers to and have used myself to have screen replacement.

Click here>>>iPod Repair

Please reply back to me with any further questions BEFORE selecting any negative rating. I will answer your follow up questions.
Expert:  Cris replied 4 years ago.
Hi Maria,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,