Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

i have an old macbook, and bought a new one. whats the easyest

Customer Question

i have an old macbook, and bought a new one. whats the easyest way to tranfer every thing from old to new macbook. thanks
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is Ashik and I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Before we start, please remember these things. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer bad/negatively (First two left Stars/Faces/Ratings are Negatives) but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

What version of Mac OS X are you using on both Macs ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
version i need to check. new is lion but for old need to check . and i will get back to you. thanks
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 years ago.
Ok..please let me know.