Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My macbook pro late 2011 13 inch wont turn on. The power cable

Customer Question

My macbook pro late 2011 13 inch won't turn on. The power cable will only be a light green and it won't work. I did disconnect the battery cable whilebit was still on with a metal thig and sparks flew. I don't know what the problem is and i don't have a apple store or bestbuy near me so i need your help.
Category: Mac
Expert:  John T. F. replied 4 years ago.
Hello! My name is XXXXX XXXXX self-employed tech, and I'm offering my time in good faith today to provide advice and information.

Did the MBP stop working when the "sparks flew" or was this after the fact?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I think so. I did try and turn it on later and it wohld not work. So i think that is the problem
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Answer came too late.
I was going to pay the 50 dollars for imediate help but it has been over 12 hours with no help. So i am going to take it to an apple store and have them help me