Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.

I cannot reset my apple password. I have requested an email

I cannot reset my apple password. I have requested an email for resetting 4 times today and I am not getting the email. I have no idea what my security question answers are, and everywhere I go I have to sign in to get help. There is no email or phone number to contact that does not cost money to use. If this is not cleared up I will have to have the bank reissue my credit card so I will not be charged falsely, and if that happens I will stop using all apple products.

I'm sorry about your Apple ID account issue. You've tried to reset your account password XXXXX, but it did not work. Please make sure you did check the correct email address (if you have multiple email addresses), and also check the spam/junk email folder.

If that does not work, don't worry, Apple will take care of this. Please go to the website,
, then select the options: iTunes -> iTunes Store -> Account management, and continue, to chat with Apple/iTunes store, in order to recover your Apple ID account.
; if needed, Apple contact is at

Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you.

If you would like any additional information or have more questions please don’t hesitate to ask!

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate bad or poor service, please stop and click on the "Reply to Expert" link with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

Thank you,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I've tried all of those things. Express Lane service costs money and -- believe it or not -- requires me to sign in to get service. But that's the problem -- I can't sign in! The Contact screen just takes me back to the same place, and the password XXXXX does not work, as noted. I'm sorry, I know you're just going by the book here, but I am very frustrated and very upset with Apple. Not your fault.
I'm sorry, it should not cost you money. When you are at the option to sign in, below the login prompt, there should be an option to continue without signing in, can you check? Thank you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX correct -- I didn't see that before. I've been trying to get this resolved for several hours, and Apple does not make it easy. I appreciate your help and will submit my feedback now.

You're welcome. OK, thank you very much.