Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Mac Expert, 7+ years of experience in installation and trouble shooting of mac osx and apps

How to check email from a regular browser?

How do I access and check emails sent to my account using a non apple device / ie from a regular browser?

Category: Mac
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 4 years ago.

Thanks a lot for posting this query here. Go to and enter you full username and password. Ensure that you include with the userid.
Note: When you are in the, if you see findmyphone, just click the Cloud logo on the left of your "My Devices" and you should be directed to a main menu where you can access your mail calendar etc..
MobileMe ended on June 30, 2012. MobileMe services are no longer available. For a limited time, you can still move your MobileMe account to iCloud. Learn more about moving to iCloud.