MacTechTrainer
MacTechTrainer, Sr. Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Apple Certified Desktop & Portables Technician, A+, Cross-Platform (Mac/PC) Tech - for over 14 Years
15556539

I think my subscription to Mac Mail has run out and I cant

I think my subscription to Mac Mail has run out and I can't remember my apple password...botXXXXX XXXXXne: I can't access my mail...
Category: Mac
Expert:  MacTechTrainer replied 4 years ago.

MacTechTrainer :

Hello and thank you for asking your question, with JustAnswer.com/Mac. I am Sr. Mac Tech Support Specialist, Terry, glad to assist you.

MacTechTrainer :

As of June 30, 2012, Apple Inc. has marked the end of MobileMe/.Mac account services and are now inviting all .Mac and MobileMe users to transition over to their new iCloud services

MacTechTrainer :

Here is the link from Apple on processing that transition as well as answering any additional questions pertaining to this move:

MacTechTrainer :

This information will guide you into transitioning your .Mac account into the new, free iCloud account that Apple is giving all .Mac and MobileMe users.

MacTechTrainer :

I see you are offline

MacTechTrainer :

Please simply reply back to this session when you are back online and I will be glad to further assist you as needed

MacTechTrainer :

Thanks!

MacTechTrainer :

-Terry

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Ok I used the information from you folks to get into iCloud and access my emails. I am satisfied now and it was worth ten bucks.
Glad to see you are satisfied with the correct information provided for your question John, but I am bit confused. If you are satisfied with the answer provided, why would you provide a bad service rating for my work?

Is there anything else I might provide you, regarding your question, in order to change your rating to a higher level, to match your last reply that you were satisfied with the answer to your question from JustAnswer.com?

Please let me know and I will be glad to oblige.

Sincerely,

-Terry