MacTechTrainer
MacTechTrainer, Sr. Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Apple Certified Desktop & Portables Technician, A+, Cross-Platform (Mac/PC) Tech - for over 14 Years
15556539

I think my subscription to Mac Mail has run out and I cant

I think my subscription to Mac Mail has run out and I can't remember my apple password...botXXXXX XXXXXne: I can't access my mail...
Category: Mac
Expert:  MacTechTrainer replied 2 years ago.

MacTechTrainer :

Hello and thank you for asking your question, with JustAnswer.com/Mac. I am Sr. Mac Tech Support Specialist, Terry, glad to assist you.

MacTechTrainer :

As of June 30, 2012, Apple Inc. has marked the end of MobileMe/.Mac account services and are now inviting all .Mac and MobileMe users to transition over to their new iCloud services

MacTechTrainer :

Here is the link from Apple on processing that transition as well as answering any additional questions pertaining to this move:

MacTechTrainer :

This information will guide you into transitioning your .Mac account into the new, free iCloud account that Apple is giving all .Mac and MobileMe users.

MacTechTrainer :

I see you are offline

MacTechTrainer :

Please simply reply back to this session when you are back online and I will be glad to further assist you as needed

MacTechTrainer :

Thanks!

MacTechTrainer :

-Terry

Experience: Apple Certified Desktop & Portables Technician, A+, Cross-Platform (Mac/PC) Tech - for over 14 Years
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok I used the information from you folks to get into iCloud and access my emails. I am satisfied now and it was worth ten bucks.
Glad to see you are satisfied with the correct information provided for your question John, but I am bit confused. If you are satisfied with the answer provided, why would you provide a bad service rating for my work?

Is there anything else I might provide you, regarding your question, in order to change your rating to a higher level, to match your last reply that you were satisfied with the answer to your question from JustAnswer.com?

Please let me know and I will be glad to oblige.

Sincerely,

-Terry