Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

I have an iMac desktop computer. When I open Safari and go

I have an iMac desktop computer. When I open Safari and go to my home page, or mail, or any page, the page is not full screen. How do I enlarge the screens. Hitting on the green + sign, makes it smaller????

Thank you, Joanne
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Before we start, please remember these things. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers didn’t worked or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer bad/negatively (First two left Stars/Faces/Ratings are Negatives) but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

Click and drag the bottom right corner of your Safari window to make it bigger or smaller.
When you
make it big by dragging it, that size will be set to default and you don't have to do this everytime. See picture below;

Let me know if that didn't worked, so we continue troubleshooting. Don't Rate my answer until you are satisfied.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you, no I do not need any additional information. Your answer worked for me and has saved me lots of aggravation so thank you again. It's nice knowing all of you are there when I need help.
You're most welcome :)

Please come back again if you need our help...

Have a great day,