Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

I have an iPad 2 with iOS 4.3.3. An application that I want

I have an iPad 2 with iOS 4.3.3. An application that I want to access says that I should buy the Keynote app, but that says it requires iOS 5.1. Is there a way to get an older version of Keynote, or a way to update my operating system?
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Before we start, please remember these things. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers didn’t worked or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer bad/negatively (First two left Stars/Faces/Ratings are Negatives) but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

There is no way to download the old version of Keynote for 4.3.3, but it is very easy to install latest version of operating system (5.1) on your iPad. You can update your iPad to latest 5.1 using iTunes. Download and install iTunes on your computer from here :

Open iTunes and connect your iPad to your computer with the USB Cable. In iTunes, select your iPad and click Update button. Then let iTunes to download and update your iPad.

Let me know if that didn't worked, so we continue troubleshooting. Don't Rate my answer until you are satisfied