Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

My ipad will not shot off or on. for over 12hrs

Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Before we start, please remember these things. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers didn’t worked or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer bad/negatively (First two left Stars/Faces/Ratings are Negatives) but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

You can reset your iPad and see if that works or not. Press and hold the Power button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds. iPad will automatically restarts and return to home screen. If it not restarts after holding the button for 10 seconds, hold down the Power button and the Home button until it restart itself.

Let me know if that didn't worked, so we continue troubleshooting. Don't Rate my answer until you are satisfied.