Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I am trying to pair my iPhone 4 with my macbook pro, using

I am trying to pair my iPhone 4 with my macbook pro, using blue tooth. I can pair the device, but when I try to connect them, the message I get is, "CONNECTION UNSUCCESSFUL Macbook Pro is not supported" and then the only option I have is to click the box that says, "Forget Device".

I tried a soft reset, as suggested on this site, but it still did not work. Any other suggestions?

Thanks!
The iPhone cannot sync using Bluetooth if that is what you wanted to do. Is that it?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I'm not trying to sync, but to transfer files from an app that I loaded called "docs to go"
Please go to the Apple logo on the upper left of the screen, go to About This Mac (DO NOT Select More Info), and tell me the Version (under Mac OS X), the Processor and the Memory, it is all right there.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
10.7.4 version, 4 GB memory, 3.06GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
OK do you you have the Documents To Go Desktop application? If not go here: http://www.dataviz.com/docstogodesktop

After installing the Documents To Go desktop application on your computer, you will be automatically prompted to pair your computer with your device. Before you begin the pairing process, please confirm the following:

Documents To Go is open on your device. The application must be running for your device to be found.

Your device is connected to the same WiFi network as your desktop computer

Let me know.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Great! We are connected.

Thank you
GREAT!!

If you are satisfied, please kindly Accept and provide OK Rating - or Above. Thanks. If not please Reply to Expert and let me know, I am here until we can fix the problem.