Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

ra-jbm

Customer Question

My mobile me mail addresses no longer work, can I convert them to iCloud, where I do have an account
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Go to me.com and you can convert the account there for a limited time, so do it now.

If this Answer is not to your satisfaction, please select Reply to Expert and I will keep working until we find a solution that is. If you ARE satisfied, please kindly Accept and/or Rate to Finish, an OK Rating - or Above is much appreciated. Thanks.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I still am unable to get mail. (I have been using iCloud for weeks for calendars, but maybe not emial.) My previous address will not change over? There are more than one.
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
So you already swirched to iCloud, ok :

Please go to the Apple logo on the upper left of the screen, go to About This Mac (DO NOT Select More Info), and tell me the Version (under Mac OS X), the Processor and the Memory, it is all right there.
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
I canclled the new question you made please stay on this question and we can try to solve your issue. You did not answer my question: