Dustin, Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  4 Years in the US Military working with Mac's and networking equipment
19897260

I HAVE AN iphone and registered it and set it up in iTunes.

Customer Question

I HAVE AN iphone and registered it and set it up in iTunes. I just hooked-up my husband's new iphone to iTunes to set his account up and guess what...all of my information and email are now his information...including my contacts linking to his contact listing...
Jeeze...I really messed up my i-Tunes account and now his email is my email!
what to do...'
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.
Welcome To JustAnswer!

My name is Dustin, And I am one of the Experts who will assist you today!

Question.. Are any of your contacts missing?

Or is it jus your husbands contacts that are missing?

Or.. Is your phone fine.. But his phone has HIS and YOUR contacts?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My phone has the original contacts.
His phone still has his original contacts and all of my contacts linked over to his phone through our attempt to create an itunes account for his phone.
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.
Ok.. If your phone is connected to the computer, disconnect it.

We need to connect his phone to the computer.. And then.

Open itunes.. Now, on the left hand side of itunes where it says devices..

You should see his phone.. Right click it ( or command click it if you have a mac)

And then click restore..

( when his phone was first connected to itunes, it would have made a backup)

when we click restore.. We want to go through each screen carefully.. We need to make sure to select the backup date for his phone ( not your phone) that was today.. ( right before you connected his phone and all went wrong)

Once we restore that backup, his phone will be just like it was two seconds before everything messed up!

If you run into issues doing the restore, let me know. If theres any screens your unsure of, Let me know!! Lets walk through this together correctly the first time.. And we wont further complicate issues, or have to do this twice!