Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

Just bought a MacBook Air and an iPad and cannot connect to

Just bought a MacBook Air and an iPad and cannot connect to wireless network because I cannot access the username or password XXXXX I only had to use on the day of installation years ago. Anything I can do?
If your current Mac Desktop can connect go to Applications / Utilities/ open Keychain Access, look for your network name double click that to open and then select Show Password, you will have to enter the computer password, that is your network password XXXXX to Show Password. Let me know if you can find that.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
We have found it. Now we will try to use it. Will let you know if it works.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Success! Both machines have joined the wireless network and all passwords involved (there are so many), have been recorded for future reference. Thank you for you help.
If you are satisfied, please kindly Accept and provide OK Rating - or Above. Thanks. If not please Reply to Expert and let me know, I am here until we can fix the problem.