Techie_Ben, Software Engineer
Experience:  10+ years in hardware/software experience

Thank you for the question. Can you tell me what you mean by closing the cell walls? Do you want to put a border around the cells so they appear inside a black box on all sides?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Well the cell is open and yes I guess I could put a border around the cell but this does not really fix the problem as the shade of the cell border is a darker grey and the other cell borders are a lighter grey
I have about a dozen cells that have partial cell walls (One Cell wall out of four that is missing)
Can you attach the file to and send me the link so I can have a closer look at what you're trying to do? I look forward to your reply. Thanks!
Customer: replied 4 years ago. 2012.xlsx

The cells that I am am having trouble with that are missing a portion of the cell wall are are B3,B18, C2,C3,C4,C11, C17,C18,C19, D3,D19, D29, D30,D31, E28,E29,and E30
Thanks. To fix the problem, do the following on each cell that you want to change:

1) Click the cell (ie - C3)
2) Right-click and select "Format Cells"
3) Click the "Fill" tab
4) Change the "Background" color (on the left) from white to "No Fill" and click OK

The cell should appear with the grid lines like most of the others.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Excellent! I appreciate the help! Nobody could figure this one out! I have asked a lot of people!
Thank you