Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

i clicked retore on my itunes by accident and i need to get

Customer Question

i clicked retore on my itunes by accident and i need to get all of my information back on my phone. i have already connected the phone back to my itunes and pressed sync but nothing is do i fix this problem?!?!!
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Right click on the iPhone under Devices and go to Restore from Backup and choose your date. Let me know it that works.

NO Answer is final, PLEASE DO NOT Rate to Finish unless this solves your problem and you are satisfied. If so then you can Accept and Rate my Service. If it does not solve your problem, please Reply to Expert and let me know, I am here until we can fix the problem.
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Still need help?