Engineer John C., Computer Engineer & Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  I am Computer Science Engineer CompTIA A+ and Cisco certified and have 10 years of experience fixing Macs
23822421

RA - CE

Customer Question

I have just downloaded latest Adobe Flash Drive to my I-Mac (Snow Leopard), and some of my games on POGO, tell me I have to download latest Flash Drive. Some games work, and others tell me about downloading has to have latest drive. Can you Help?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 4 years ago.
I am Engineer John C., I will be your expert today.

You need to download Adobe Flash and then install it.

Please download it from here -----> http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Click Download Now

Then install it.

When it finishes installing, please restart your iMac clicking the apple icon on the upper left, then click Shut Down

Then wait for the iMac to restart and go to pogo.com again.

Does it work now? Please let me know if the issue is not solved clicking the "Reply to your expert" gray button, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Please remember I do not receive a salary from this company. I am an independent Computer Science Engineer with more than 10 years of experience working with Mac computers, and now working here. The only way for me to be compensated for my time is when the customer (You) is satisfied with my job. Thank you for your help and understanding.

John C.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
IT DID NOT WORK
OK.

What internet browser do you use ? (Firefox, Safari, AOL Browser, etc?)

Thank you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Safari

OK, please follow the steps below:

1- Open Safari

2- Go to Safari menu, and then click "Reset Safari..."

3- Now select ALL the options you see there (Clear history, Reset Top Sites, etc, etc, all of them)

4- Click the "Reset" button

5- Then click the "Safari" menu again, then click "Preferences"

6- Now click "Privacy" on top

7- Make sure you have "Never" selected after "Block cookies"

8- Then click "Extensions" on the top and nag sure the "switch" is turned OFF

9- Then click "Security" on top and make sure ALL the settings are CHECKED there (Warn when visiting…., Enable plug-ins, Enable Java, Enable JavaScript, Block pop-up windows. ALL OF THEM CHECKED Please)

Then try again with pogo.

Please let me know if the issue is not solved clicking the "Reply to your expert" gray button, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Thank you

John C.

Remember, if for any reason you’re unsatisfied, we can continue our conversation until you’ve received the information you’re looking for. If I haven’t answered your question, please let me know and I’ll be happy to answer any other follow-up questions you might have.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I give up. Please cancel Thanks

OK, that's weird. If you want to continue later, just come back to www.justanswer.com and click "My Questions" on the upper right. We can still continue troubleshooting another day, only if you want.

Thank you

John C.