Cris
Cris, Mac Specialist
Experience:  4 years Mac Specialist, Apple Certified.
10156100

My apple id has suddenly stopped working. When I put in my

Customer Question

My apple id has suddenly stopped working. When I put in my birthdate to answer verification questions, it says that my birthdate doesn't match the information on file. I don't understand how this can be. I'm not sure if my account has been hacked or not. I'm not sure how to proceed from here.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Cris replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Instead of trying to answer the security questions, which might have not been set. Choose to have a verification email sent to your email associated with Apple ID. Once you receive the email follow the link to setup new password. Then make sure that your security questions are set and correct.

Remember, if for any reason you’re unsatisfied, we can continue our conversation until you’ve received the information you’re looking for. If I haven’t answered your question, please let me know and I’ll be happy to answer any other follow-up questions you might have.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I have tried that method already. I can't access the e-mail account because it has been taken offline on all my devices. Because I can't access the e-mail account, I can't access the verification e-mail.
Expert:  Cris replied 4 years ago.
So you no longer have access to the email you use for your Apple ID is that correct?