Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My magic Mouse keeps jumping all over the place. Im running

My magic Mouse keeps jumping all over the place. I'm running 10.6.8 on my MacBook Pro
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Go to Bluetooth icon at the upper right of the screen to Browse Device select the mouse and delete then add it back again you may need to turn the mouse off and back on.

Remember, if for any reason you’re unsatisfied, we can continue our conversation until you’ve received the information you’re looking for. If I haven’t answered your question, please let me know and I’ll be happy to answer any other follow-up questions you might have.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No Bluetooth Icon on screen
Go to Systerm Preferences / Bluetooth