Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

How can I restore my Apple iPhone 4 to a previous day setting?

Customer Question

How can I restore my Apple iPhone 4 to a previous day setting? I just did restore and lost all WhatsApp messages, contacts, photos, etc.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Right click on the iPhone under Devices in iTunes and go to Restore from Backup and choose your date

Remember, if for any reason you’re unsatisfied, we can continue our conversation until you’ve received the information you’re looking for. If I haven’t answered your question, please let me know and I’ll be happy to answer any other follow-up questions you might have.