James, Sr. Mac Support Expert
Experience:  Mac Expert
24111805

I have been trying to redeem an unreadable itunes gift card

Customer Question

I have been trying to redeem an unreadable itunes gift card for ONE HOUR! I cannot answer the question about what itunes system I have.............I can't find it anywhere, so I need help. Please call XXX-XXX-XXXX.
Category: Mac
Expert:  James replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

I'm providing you with a form to obtain a replacement card instead of the damaged one.

Here it is:

http://www.apple.com/hk/en/support/itunes/store/giftcard/#form

Thanks,

J.

Remember, if for any reason you’re unsatisfied, we can continue our conversation until you’ve received the information you’re looking for. If I haven’t answered your question, please let me know and I’ll be happy to answer any other follow-up questions you might have.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I filled out the form as best I could. I have Windows 7 but that was not a choice. How would I know what kind of itunes I have....10.1 10.2 10.3 10.4......etc.
Expert:  James replied 4 years ago.

It doesn't matter at all for this purpose, put 10.6 which is the latest.

Thanks,

J.