Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.

My IPod quit during walk. Isnt there a way to lock it and

My IPod quit during walk. Isn't there a way to lock it and it shows no screen? Seems likr you hold down the center of the circle while holding the menue part?? Thanks, John
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

What's the exact model of your iPod?

Can you put the ipod on a flat surface, i.e. a table, and press and hold the Menu and Center/selection button again for about 10 seconds, and check?

Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
It fixed it!!! do I still owe $38??? John
No, you don't. What was the issue/fix? Do you have any other electronic or computer question/issue? Thank you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you! This is a great service. My next desktop or laptop will be a Mac. I also have an IPhonr 4S, and I love it. John
You're welcome. Sorry, I thought you fixed it yourself. I mean, did my suggestion work? If you have any other computer question/issue, just let us know any time. We support all computer (both PC's and Mac's) and all electronic devices, etc. Thank you.

Remember, if for any reason you’re unsatisfied, we can continue our conversation until you’ve received the information you’re looking for. If I haven’t answered your question, please let me know and I’ll be happy to answer any other follow-up questions you might have.