Johnny  Mack
Johnny Mack, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  6 years repairing macs and ipods and 3rd level tech support
28647879

I checked my Java spot and it had all items checked yet when

I checked my Java spot and it had all items checked yet when I tried to join a meeting on Webex it said my Java was not on??
Category: Mac
Expert:  Johnny Mack replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please do the following to enable java.

• Go to the Firefox menu and select Preferences.
  • Click on the Content tab.
  • Select Enable Java.
  • Close the window.
  • Refresh your browser, either by using the keyboard shortcut Cmd+R or by using the Reload button in the toolbar

• Remember, if for any reason you’re unsatisfied, we can continue our conversation until you’ve received the information you’re looking for. If I haven’t answered your question, please let me know and I’ll be happy to answer any other follow-up questions you might have.
    Customer: replied 2 years ago.
    I have Safari

Alright here is the instructions for safari

• Choose Safari > Preferences.
  • Click Security.
  • Check the boxes next to Enable Plug-ins, Enable Java, and
    Enable JavaScript.
  • Make sure this checkbox is not selected: "Block pop-up windows."
  • Refresh your browser, either by using the keyboard shortcut Cmd+R
    or by using the Reload button located at the far right of the URL
    entry area.

Johnny Mack, Mac Support Specialist
    Experience: 6 years repairing macs and ipods and 3rd level tech support