Mac Tech
Mac Tech, Apple Specialist
Experience:  7 + Years Supporting Apple Products
30013869

I downloaded the pandora app twice to my ipad but the app icon

Customer Question

I downloaded the pandora app twice to my ipad but the app icon doesnt show and I can not start it
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mac Tech replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Check the last page on your iPad by swiping through all the pages. The last app that you installed will be on the last page.

Let me know if you still can't locate it.

Thank you,

MT

Remember, if for any reason you’re unsatisfied, we can continue our conversation until you’ve received the information you’re looking for. If I haven’t answered your question, please let me know and I’ll be happy to answer any other follow-up questions you might have.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Still cant find the app
Expert:  Mac Tech replied 4 years ago.
Check to make sure you have enough space available and you have the most recent version of iOS (5.1.1). If not, delete some apps/content andor update your iOS to 5.1.1

Then try to download and install Pandora again.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Not sure how to check those items. It is an ipod 2 with 64 GB. how do you check iOS version?
Expert:  Mac Tech replied 4 years ago.
I think you mean an iPod Touch?

Go to Settings>General>About>Version ________ (you will see the version here)

You may need to update your iTunes in order to update the iOS (iTunes will deliver the iOS update). The most current version of iTunes is 10.6.1
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
you are right. version 4.3.3
Expert:  Mac Tech replied 4 years ago.
Sounds like you might be using a PC. If this is the case, click on this link to download the most current iTunes. Then connect your iPod to your computer, open iTunes and perform the update.

NOTE: If you have an older version of the iPod, it may not be able to updated to version 5.1.1 In this case you will not be able to install Pandora.

Here's the link: http://www.techspot.com/downloads/70-apple-itunes-for-windows.html

Also, here's the Apple link for the download. At this moment, this page is down so try again later: http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i downloaded the new iOS and am performing the updates and still dont see the pandora app icon

Expert:  Mac Tech replied 4 years ago.
So your iPod is now on iOS 5.1.1?