Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

How do I reinstall MS Word for Mac 2011 after a crash? I am

How do I reinstall MS Word for Mac 2011 after a crash? I am out of town and do not have my disc.

Thanks.

Judith
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 years ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What crash ? Do you have the Serial Number of your Office 2011 ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I don't have the serial number because I am not home and now have a new computer.
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 years ago.
You can download and install Office 2011 trial from here : http://www.microsoft.com/mac/trial

But you need the serial number to activate the Trial to Full Version after 30 days. So if you can get home within 30 days, you can just activate it with the Serial number. You can call home for the serial number. There are no other ways...Only click Accept if you are satisfied.