Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.

How can I clear history on my ipad 3

How can I clear history on my ipad 3
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

You can clear your Internet history by going to Settings, Safari, then scroll down and clear history, caches, cookies.

If you want to clear all settings, go to Settings > General > Reset, Reset all settings.

And if you want to clear everything, i.e., data and settings, on the iPad (re-set up the iPad as new), go to Settings > General > Reset, Erase All Content and Settings.

Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you.

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and Accept my answer. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!