Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

Can I get "Words With Friends for my MacBook Air? If so, how,

Can I get "Words With Friends for my MacBook Air? If so, how, where and how can I use it once I have it.

Ardith
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Do you use Facebook?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I am signed onto Facebook, but I don't really use it accept to see my sister's pictures. If that is the only place I can use it, would I be able to restrict it to just the one person I want to play with or would it be open for other to see? I need privacy. Ardith
Hi Ardith,

Only since Word with Friend is an app, you would need either to use it on Facebook, a phone, iPad, etc - The only option you have right now is to use it with Facebook

You can restrict it to not display on your Facebook account. People will be able to send you invites but you can decline any invitation.

Click here ---> https://www.facebook.com/WordsWithFriends

Select PLAY NOW

To adjust the privacy settings on how often Words with Friends posts on your page you can click here ---> http://www.facebook.com

Click on the small drop down arrow next to HOME and select Privacy settings then Edit Settings under Ads, Apps, and Websites

Click Edit Settings next to Apps you use

Click Edit next to Words with Friends

then under Posts on your behalf: drop it down to ME

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and Accept my answer. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!