Bernie
Bernie, Mac Technician
Experience:  6+ years experience, Microsoft MCDST/CompTia A+ Certified
46068869

Where is the asterisk on the iPad keyboard

Customer Question

Category: Mac
Expert:  Bernie replied 5 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

The asterisk can be located by pressing the .?123 key in the bottom left corner of the keyboard.

It will take you to the symbols keyboard, you will see the asterisk sign in there.

Once you're done entering the asterisk, press ABC in the bottom left corner to switch back to regular letters.

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and Accept my answer. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
There is no as trick there
Expert:  Bernie replied 5 years ago.
After you press .?123 in the bottom left, look for #+= and press that, do you see the asterisk in the top row now?

It should be in the first or second row.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yes
Expert:  Bernie replied 5 years ago.
Ok great, did you find the asterisk now, did that answer your question?