James, Sr. Mac Support Expert
Experience:  Mac Expert
24111805

e Where do I click to free download to register my phone to

e
Where do I click to free download to register my phone to take pictures and videos off and up date phone is slow and apple store said I need to up date, bought in Jan. 2011 and can't take pictures anymore even though I deleted lots.
Category: Mac
Expert:  James replied 5 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

You do need to plug the phone into the computer, but you also need the free software iTunes.

Get it, for free, from www.apple.com/itunes

Thanks,

J.

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and Accept my answer. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

If I leave this page to get to I tunes then I don't know what to do, that was the point of paying you. I need to be walked through it, but I will lose you. can you give me the steps to register the phone, where to click to up date, and how to save the pictures and videos. I am 70, taught history 40 years and this is a new language to me!

I went to I phones and put in the email address, was that registering and did that up grade my phone? also how do I take the picutures off the phone. Thank you

Expert:  James replied 5 years ago.
One of the nice things about the Apple products is that they are self-guiding.

Go to www.apple.com/itunes
Download itunes using the Download button. Select to Open or Run when asked, and it will install.

It will run automatically when you connect the phone, and will guide you through registering and downloading your pictures.

If you need any more help, come back to justanswer.com and talk to me - I'd be happy to answer additional questions.

As a historian, you must know how important it is to learn new things and advance Smile

Thanks,

J.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

James,

I need help!

James the computer won't let me click on run.

Expert:  James replied 5 years ago.
What options does it give you?