James, Sr. Mac Support Expert
Experience:  Mac Expert

I can not turn on my MacBook Pro. Last night my husban went

I can not turn on my MacBook Pro. Last night my husban went to print something. He pulled it in to the printer then unplulled it, and closed the computor. I thn opened it than nothing. I thought my be the battery when dead, so I charged it over night. Still nothing. I've unpluged everything let it sit for 10 mins. then restarted. Still nothing. What can I do?
Category: Mac
Expert:  James replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Push the power button and hold it pressed in for 6 seconds - the macbook should power back on.

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and Accept my answer. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!