James, Sr. Mac Support Expert
Experience:  Mac Expert
24111805

I can not turn on my MacBook Pro. Last night my husban went

I can not turn on my MacBook Pro. Last night my husban went to print something. He pulled it in to the printer then unplulled it, and closed the computor. I thn opened it than nothing. I thought my be the battery when dead, so I charged it over night. Still nothing. I've unpluged everything let it sit for 10 mins. then restarted. Still nothing. What can I do?
Category: Mac
Expert:  James replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Push the power button and hold it pressed in for 6 seconds - the macbook should power back on.

Thanks,

J.

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and Accept my answer. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!