Dustin, Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  4 Years in the US Military working with Mac's and networking equipment
19897260

ra- jc

Customer Question

I just want you to know before we start that I am on the point of hysteria because I am unable to download some episodes of a tv series which I have paid for. I really do not want to be passed to any more people who are unable to help. If you are unable to help please don't even bother to reply
Jacqueline Economou
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

I may be able to help you, I can assure you I wont pass you on anywhere unless in all actuality the problem is something that can only be corrected by someone else. 9 times out of ten, we can correct the issue though.

But to help correct the issue, I need much more information about the problem.

On what type of device are you trying to download shows, and cant.

A mac, A PC, An ipad, an Iphone?

Also, what program are you using when you try to download shows? Was this program working for you before, is it working for other shows?

Help me to get an idea of the complete situation, and I should be able to help you resolve it.

Thanks!

D.Sandlin
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am using an iPad. The program I am using hs not changed
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I would like to resolve the problem that I have already sent you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is this ex revise of waiting for you to reply just a wait of your time and mine?
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.
My apologies for the delay.. By the time you responded three hours later, I was offline for my dinner break. I have just signed back in and seen your messages.

I'm not trying to waste your time, or mine. So I can successfully help you resolve this issue though, there are more questions I must ask.

Ok, your using an ipad. Is it only a certain episode or series you cannot download anymore?

Or.. Can you not download anything via the itunes store, no music, no apps, no nothing?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I was able to download the first 3/4 episodes of the series
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.
Ok.. And what exactly happens when you try to download the other 1/4 ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Nothing happened-the screen goes blank
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.
Ok. SO you tap on the newest episodes to download them, and the Ipad screen simply goes blank?

Question, do you also have a mac, or a pc that we can sign into itunes. and then try to download the same episodes that will not download on the ipad?

If we can download them on itunes, then we can transfer them from the computer or mac, to the ipad.

If we cannot download them using a pc, then that signifies the issue is with the actual episodes. and not with the ipad.

Either way, let me know what happens! And if you can get them to download on a mac or a pc, message me so I can help you transfer the episodes to your Ipad.

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and Accept my answer. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok I can't co this got the next two days. Will try again then
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.
Thats perfectly fine.

Im here all month long, barring some unforeseen natural disaster!

You can get back to me on this same question, the same way you have been doing.. Just send me a reply.

Or..

Log into JustAnswer.com, then on the Top right, click on my questions

Then, click the "reply to expert" next to my face..