Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

My email locked cannot view new emails

My email locked cannot view new emails
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

You can reset your iPad and see if that works or not. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds. iPad will automatically restarts and return to home screen. If it not restarts after holding the button for 10 seconds, hold down the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button until it get turns off and restart itself.

Let me know if that didn't worked...Only click Accept after we solved the problem

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and Accept my answer. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!