Cris, Mac Specialist
Experience:  4 years Mac Specialist, Apple Certified.

My i-pod nano has just suddenly stopped! The screen has gone

My i-pod nano has just suddenly stopped!
The screen has gone blank, and it won't re-charge or do anything.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Can you tell me which Nano you have?

If you are unsure please use the link to identify your model. Please reply back with which Nano Generation you have.

Click here>>>Identifying iPod
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i-Pod 2nd generation 4GB
Try to perform a power reset of the iPod. Plug the iPod to PC via the USB cable, then wait 1 minute.

Press and hold the middle button and menu button down together at the same time. Continue to hold until the iPod shuts off and the apple logo appears. Once the logo appears let go wait 1-2mins to fully startup.

Let me know the outcome.

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and Accept my answer. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!