Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

I have disc in my iMAC and it doesnt show on the desk top

Customer Question

I have disc in my iMAC and it doesn't show on the desk top and I don't know how to eject it. Can you help me?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Restart your Mac and immediately hold down the left mouse button. This may take some time, but keep it held down until the disk ejects Or restart your Mac and immediately hold down the eject key on your keyboard. Keep it held down until the disk ejects. Let me know if that didn't worked...Only click Accept after we solved the problem.

Best Regards,

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and Accept my answer. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!