Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Experience:  worked as a Tech support Associate for Apple products

hi i really need help with my itunes card me and my mom both

hi i really need help with my itunes card
me and my mom both got new iphones and we created apple id's. we got the itunes card but cant seem to get through with it all.
as soon as i have all the info. in it says please contact itunes support system to complete this transaction. its been this way for 2 days now
i really really need help please
Category: Mac
Expert:  Vinod Menon replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Sorry to hear that you are not able to use itunes...:(

Unfortunately, you are at the wrong site. JustAnswer is a pay per question site and we are not apple. But I can definitely guide you on where to get this issue resolved.

You need to email itunes store. Please go to the following website

There, click on "contact support" to the bottom left. In the next page, click on "get support via express lane".
Just fill in all the information and send the email. If you are lucky, you can have a chat with them straight away. If not, just email them. It will take a maximum of 24 hours for them to reply, so please be patient.

(If you are calling apple support, don't answer to the machine that you are calling regarding itunes. If you say, you will be prompted to email itunes and the call will be closed. Instead, say iphone/ipad/ipod. No need to give the serial number either, just say you don't have it).

Hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any difficulty.

Thank You

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and Accept my answer. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!