CompExpert
CompExpert, Mac Specialist
Experience:  Apple Desktop/Laptops with 8 years exp. Apple Certified
63903440

I deleted my mobile me account on my iphone thinking I did

Customer Question

I deleted my mobile me account on my iphone thinking I did not need it anymore with icloud. I lost all my contacts and now my mac emails are not going through.

How can I restore my contacts and how can I get all my devices set up on icloud.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Johnny Mack replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Just go to settings then icloud Then add your icloud id and password. After adding this you will be prompted as to what you want to sync. Once this is done syncing will start and you will have all your info back.

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and Accept my answer. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
There is no icloud option in my settings on my phone
Then you must update to the latest io5 to have cloud on your phone.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
how do i do that?
Connect your iphone to a pc or mac with itunes installed. Once you open itunes look on the left hand side for a iphone icon. Then click the icon and you will be given a option to update or restore. Click update and wait for the message to confirm if there is a update.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I have done everything so far but my contacts were not restored. My contacts still exist on my mac laptop but not on icloud.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Can anyone let me know how I can retrieve my contacts? They are still in my address book on my mac but are no longer on my phone.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Expert:  CompExpert replied 4 years ago.
hi,
just plug in your iphone to your computer, open itunes, select your iphone name under Devices.

click on the info tab, select sync all contact from ---->> outlook or address book

after that click sync, all your contact from your computer to will transfer to your iphone again.

CompExpert, Mac Specialist
Experience: Apple Desktop/Laptops with 8 years exp. Apple Certified