webpagesby22
webpagesby22, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  I have eight years of experience working with Macs and Windows machines in corporate enviroments.
61542057

i have an old mac with Mac osx version 10.5.8. i downloaded

Customer Question

i have an old mac with Mac osx version 10.5.8. i downloaded pandora a while ago along with airfoil to allow me to stream thru my stereo reciever, i am only able to stream one cut at a time and airfoil cuts out.. this never happened before yesterday... can you help reconfigure old pandora and airfoil so they work
..please
Category: Mac
Expert:  webpagesby22 replied 5 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Have you tried to reinstall the app? The company might have an update for the software

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and Accept my answer. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
which app should be reinstall for this particular operating system.....

Are you playing pandora through your web browser? What web browser are you using?