Mac Tech
Mac Tech, Apple Specialist
Experience:  7 + Years Supporting Apple Products
30013869

ra - 614

Customer Question

I have signed up for Pandora and have a problem.

I have WiFi and my iPad is sitting right next to it. When I pick ad select a music genre, i.e. Whitney Huston the "scroll" sign appears and grinds away. Sometime Whiney will come up and begin to play. Other times the scroll will keep grinding on.

When I am fortunate and get a music genre selected and it beginning to play, most times is will stop after a few bars and then resume, starting-stopping-starting. OR THE NEXT IN LINE, THOUGH VISIBLE ON MY IPAD. WILL NOT PLAY AT ALL. This includes to evidence on the "progress scroll" that it is doing so without sound.

All other devices are working well on the WiFi I use.

PLEASE RESPOND MICHAEL BARRY [email protected]
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mac Tech replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Try these things:

Make sure your iPad is either connected with WiFi or 3/4G cellular service.

Make sure iOS 5.1 is running on your iPad. IF not, update.

Delete the app by holding it down until it shakes and then touch the ( X ) in the upper left hand corner to delete. Reinstall the app on your iPad.

Try a hard reset by holding down the Sleep/Wake + Home button simultaneously for 10 seconds or more and shortly you will see an Apple logo appears on the screen.

Reply back if this does not fix the problem please.

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and Accept my answer. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have answered both here and on my iPhone. All of the things were accomplished at the Apple Store by their technician. THE PROBLEM STILL PERSI
Expert:  Mac Tech replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.

Already Tried:
Nothing other than as I outlined

What version iOS are you running on your iPad?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
2-week old iPad
Version 5
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
VERSION 5.1 MACHINE IS NEW, 2-WEEKS OLD
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WANT NOW!!!!

I HAVE JUST COMPLETED CHECKING ON ALL OF YOUR ITEMS. I HAVE FORCED STOPPED THE IPAD AND REINSTALLED PANDORA.......THE CLIMAX........ALL IS EXACTLY THE SAME.

IT SOMETIMES WILL PLAY AN ENTIRE SELECTION BUT WILL NOT CONTINUE WITH HHE NEXT.
IF THE NEXT DOES COME ON IT "ALWAYS" DOES SO WITH STARTS AND STOPS.

DO NOT BILL ME FOR ANYTHING AS YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST NOW?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

GENTLEMAN OR LADY,
HAVE YOU FILED ME IN THE GARBAGE? I WOULD LIKE A FIX OR SUGGESTION!

MICHAEL BARRY
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic. Your Professional has opted out and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find another Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I AM NOT, NOT, NOT PLEASED. I NOW WAY SHOULD YOU CHARGE MY ACCOUNT. I REPEAT DO NOT CHARGE ME.MICHAEL BARRY