Mac Tech
Mac Tech, Apple Specialist
Experience:  7 + Years Supporting Apple Products

I need to combine my apple id accounts. my old one is not

I need to combine my apple id accounts. my old one is not an email address but I cannot abandon that account because all my apps were associated with it. PLEASE combine these accounts for me.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mac Tech replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

This is the best you can do for now. In the future Apple may allow this but not at the moment.

You cannot merge two or more Apple IDs into a single one. You can, however, use one Apple ID for iCloud services and another Apple ID for store purchases (including iTunes in the Cloud and iTunes Match). See “Using one Apple ID for iCloud and a different Apple ID for Store Purchases” above for details.

I hope this helps.

Thank you,

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and Accept my answer. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!