DaniBigApple, Mac Genius
Experience:  4+Years Apple Genius Experience Trainer in Apple core applications

How do I recover Entorage data from a Time Machine back up

Customer Question

How do I recover Entorage data from a Time Machine back up drive
Category: Mac
Expert:  DaniBigApple replied 4 years ago.
1. Locate the folder on the TM back up Will be in your user folder then Documents. The folder is called "Microsoft User Data"

2. Drag and drop that folder in your Documents folder on the computer. (remove or rename if there is one on the computer already.)

3. Open entourage. The program is looking for the user data in that location. You may need to rebuild your database after doing so.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
This maybe the answer but I will be 20 min until I can look at the downloaded file. Can I get back to you then?
Yes sir I will be on still
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Downloaded the Microsoft User Data folder which has three sets of Office 2008 Identies and databases in the Main Identity folder. But, can't figure out how to select these files from Entorage.
Just leave all the data in there. When you open Entourage it should just continue where it left off when it was working. If not then you can go to File>Switch Identities and choose the desired identity.