Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

WR cdc

Customer Question

I'm still trying to renew the $99.00 membership. I went to "one to one but it is telling me it can't fine my account number. I been trying to do this all afternoon.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 years ago.
Welcome To JustAnswer!

My name isXXXXX am one of the Experts who will assist you today!

What company, website, or software is it that your 99$ membership is with, that your trying to renew..?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The $99.00 is an annual fee for one to one secessios. what did my credit card get charge for? I though my credit card was charge $99.00 for the annual fee.
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 years ago.
Im sorry.. I understand you mentioned an annual fee for One-on-One sessions.

You did not mention to what website or company you were paying this fee to?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
What is apple doing? Are they going to charge a monthly fee of $58.00 a month for one on one sessions? If so, I can't afford this. I will have to give you back the macbook pro.
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 years ago.
This is Just Answer.. We are a different support system then apple.. We do offer monthly program, but you dont have to use the monthly program. We also offer one time support.

That being said, what Im trying to help you with right now is the 99 membership you mentioned.

What membership is it your having issues with? And who is that membership with?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I found out from the apple store that I can not renew online. I was told that you can by someone else at the apple store that I could. It was not true. The membership is me alone not a company.

Did you charge my credit card and for how much?

Bob