Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

By mistake all of my photos, about 1000, are in the trash,

By mistake all of my photos, about 1000, are in the trash, but I have not deleted them.
I clicked on "Trash",, to say "Restore to Photo Library", but, nothing happens when I click on "Trash", and I tried double clicking on it, but nothing Opens. Help
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Do you have a Time Machine backup?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Mike, First of all, I don't think I really deleted them, as I never clicked on,
"Delete Photos", they just went into the trash on the left hand side of I-Photo, because they are not in the trash as such, ( I think ). No, I do not have a Time Machine backup.
I am 78 years old, I don't know why I would have one, as I only use my Mac Book Pro for
email and photographs. Again, I never clicked put delete photos.
I just can't open the TRASH on the left side of the IPhoto. Is this normal
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
You just click on it and the photots should show up on the right not actually open it.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
You are right Mike, all of the 2509 photos are there,just lined up, but they are not in albums or whatever, for example,
Feb, 1010,,, or Trip to Sante Fe. I want to get them back into the IPhoto line up, and not have to go to TRASH to look at them, What do I do. OF course there are only about 100 good ones, How do I put these back into IPhotos.
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Select all of them and go to Photos / Restore to iPhoto Library