Daniel, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple certified on desktop and portable, help desk qualified. Have owned and used Macs since 1989.

I have just purchased an ipad but find that I cannot edit my

I have just purchased an ipad but find that I cannot edit my website hosted by, which requires Adobe Flash Player. Can you suggest an alternative please?
Hello, my name is Dan.
I will do my best to help you, the only stupid question is the unasked one.

Flash in any form will never run on the iPad, the reason is it drains a battery much too fast because it is software based which requires a heavy processor use which in turn kills the battery.
Make sense? Even if it doesn't the fact remains that the iPad will not do Flash, period.
HTML5 on he other hand will work just fine, it is hardware based which uses much less battery.

That was Apple's official stance on this.

However, this has surfaced since.

Which isn't really Flash but it is streamed from a server running Flash and converted so that the iOS can stream it.

Does that help?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I'm sorry - that isn't any use to me as I don't use HTML. I will ask the question of Weebly. Thank you for trying!
As I said Flash, in any form, will never run on the iPad.
HTML is not quite the same as HTML5, the latter works like Flash without the bad stuff like all the backdoors that Flash has to exploit.
It may not help with editing your site but it is the answer.