i-cubed
i-cubed, Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  I've been a Mac user and admin since 2004 and a PC consultant since 1998. help.i-cubed.net
56033340

I have a new macbook pro. I need to use iMovie. Do I need to

I have a new macbook pro. I need to use iMovie. Do I need to download it, or is it already on my machine? (I can't seem to locate it)
Category: Mac
Expert:  i-cubed replied 4 years ago.

i-cubed :

Hello - if it is new, iMovie is there. If you can't easily find it, use SPOTLIGHT (magnifying glass icon - upper RIGHT) and type in 'imovie' without the quotes.

Full Size Image

Expert:  i-cubed replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for the ACCEPT. A suggestion since it sounds like you will be using iMovie a lot for a while. when iMovie opens, it put its icon in the DOCK. When you see it click and hold over the ICON and when choices show up clicl OPTIONS and put a check mark next to 'Kep in Docl'. Thanks again and good day.