Techie_Ben
Techie_Ben, Software Engineer
Experience:  10+ years in hardware/software experience
8287049

RA - mp

Customer Question

Iam having a problem my I pad states that I can't receive mail onsever Q it states user name or password XXXXX XXXXX please help Iam not very bat at computers.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Techie_Ben replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for the question. It is important to enter the password XXXXX how it is entered when you log in to your email on your computer. For example, if you are using GMail as your email provider and you log in with the password "Password123", you need to make sure th enter the password XXXXX an upper-case P and the rest of the letters lowercase. To enter an upper-case letter, use the shift key on the bottom left of the keyboard (looks like an up arrow). Once you can confirm you can log in with the username/password XXXXX your computer, the iPad should accept it as well, as long as it is entered exactly the same way.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
You are not helping me my host is Mailq.com description Q originally password XXXXX was locked in I never had to put in my password XXXXX I opened mail on I pod that is why I ant remember what it is I did get A note saying new password XXXXX XXXXX the email but that is the problem I can't receive email.