Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Experience:  worked as a Tech support Associate for Apple products

On picking up my new iPad from charging the charging point

Customer Question

On picking up my new iPad from charging the charging point this am, I noticed a hight level vibration coming from the back of the case prior to disconnection from the electricity supply. This is the second incident and I do not consider it as dangerious but thought I should inform you re same. C T Pettifer.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Vinod Menon replied 4 years ago.

I would suggest you to reset the ipad first. Press and hold the power button and the home button together until you see an apple logo.

If the issue happens again, I would suggest you to restore it to the factory settings.

If this too does not resolve the issue, then I would suggest you to take it into any apple store nearby so that they can diagnose the device and replace it, if necessary (if the ipad is under warranty).

Hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any difficulty.

Thank You