James, Sr. Mac Support Expert
Experience:  Mac Expert

How do I forward a voicemail message left for me on my iPhone,

How do I forward a voicemail message left for me on my iPhone, to another person's iPhone?
Category: Mac
Expert:  James replied 2 years ago.
Hi Lizzie,

Go to the iPhone app store, and get an app called Fusion Voicemail or Voicemail Inbox

They enhance the iPhone's voicemail management, including the ability to forward voicemail.

Thanks,

J.
James, Sr. Mac Support Expert
Experience: Mac Expert
Expert:  James replied 2 years ago.
Lizzie, do you still need help, or are we good?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
James, after much time by myself, and with my Husband, we still w/ VMF+ lite don't know how to either email or get transcript of a voicemail on my phone. What is a simple way to do this, I hope, that exists?! Thanks, Lizzie
Expert:  James replied 2 years ago.
Lizzie, I will find more instructions for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Anything like "Share Contact" is about as complicated as I/ my Husband whom I called in on this, to do. So Sorry.
Expert:  James replied 2 years ago.
I'm looking into it, will try it in my own iPhone and send you instructions.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank You so much James: a relative has a stalker. Somehow a voicemail had the voice, or a mechanical voice w/ threats on it, so we need to send it, and the transcription looked great, but this is just way too hard for mid 50's slightly disabled folks (Parkinson's, M.S.) T.M.I., but who knows why we cannot get this.
Expert:  James replied 2 years ago.
Oh! Is this a voicemail you already got, or one you are about to get (future)?
Expert:  James replied 2 years ago.
Hi Lizzie, wanted to make sure you got my question:

Is this a voicemail you already got, or one you are about to get (future)?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
We got it Saturday. I'm sorry but this didn't come up on the computer. Could we stick to the computer site and leave off my phone? I cannot see anything well here!, but can't see anything printed on the website . Sorry if that info was needed and therefore omitted by me.
Expert:  James replied 2 years ago.

If you already got the voicemail, things are different. Since it is already in the mailbox, it is impossible to forward it directly.

What you can do, is make a copy using another iphone. Play the message using the speaker. On another iphone, go into Voice Recorder, and record the message.

Once you have the message recorded on the other phone, touch it, then touch Share. You will be able to send it either as an email, or as an SMS to another phone.

J.
James, Sr. Mac Support Expert
Experience: Mac Expert
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks so much. Simple solution, simple question. Here's the harder one that might make you go home: this was what we all humorously call a "butt" call, a call made by mistake to my Husband's phone from Son in Laws iPhone. So on it Were the voices of that family, and another voice, either human or mechanical for lack of better word. It said "Murder her,, " over and over. Shocking but true; even my skeptical Husband who suggested mechanical hears the words. Is this possible, if one is the Electrical Maintenance Person (said Stalker): to break in to someone in condo's iPhone, cause call to regularly made # XXXXX my Husband's iPhone, and to speak or add sounds of words? It seems impossible, but guy has police investigating and no job loss, they ."say" because he is so knowledgeable. Aren't you glad you took these questions ? The question here is: Is that all possible? Thank You, Lizzie
Expert:  James replied 2 years ago.
I can confidently say this is science fiction - very impossible.
iPhone is even more secure than other phones, and this simply CANNOT be done.

Thanks and have a great evening!

J.
James, Sr. Mac Support Expert
Experience: Mac Expert