Daniel, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple certified on desktop and portable, help desk qualified. Have owned and used Macs since 1989.

hi i hav a macbook pro i drup a beer on the mouse,keyboard

hi i hav a macbook pro i drup a beer on the mouse,keyboard it doesnt power on anymore
Category: Mac
Expert:  Daniel replied 4 years ago.
Hello, my name is Dan.
I will do my best to help you, the only stupid question is the unasked one.

If you are very fortunate only the top case will need replacing, if the beer got inside (sounds like it did) then the machine is toast.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but there it is.
Beer and computers do not play nice together, sparks fly and the logic board is destroyed.
The good news is the hard drive is most likely OK, that means that all your data like music, photos, etc are OK and can be recovered.
Have a good Apple tech pull the hard drive and test it, depending on how much beer was ingested you stand a good chance of recovering the hard drive, the rest is good only for parts. Unless you want to install new insides.

Sorry but that is the truth of the matter.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
so i hav to replacd the top case ,,, but i revome the panel where all the screw goes it doent look wed ,
Expert:  Daniel replied 4 years ago.
Liquid is sneaky that way, I do strongly suggest having an Apple tech take a look.
Which MacBook is it? I mean can you remove the battery without opening the machine up? If so then take the drive out so as to keep it from getting damaged.
This is a good place to find the instructions to take it apart and put it to gather and they have parts.
Just match your MacBook for the right set.

Does that help?