Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Mac Expert, 7+ years of experience in installation and trouble shooting of mac osx and apps
50064670

ra - es

Customer Question

cannot reset password & when i do it won't remember it
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome to justanswer. I am Jins here to assist you. Can you please give details about your need? Where you want to reset the password? Where it not remembering?

Regards
Jins

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This happes on my iphone4 when i try to access apps

If you can't remember your Apple ID Password, or want to change it, use the password XXXXX process at My Apple ID. Follow these steps to change your Apple ID Password:

1) Go to My Apple ID and click Reset your password.

2) On the next page, enter your Apple ID Name and click Next.

3) Authenticate by email or by answering the security question.

4) By following the emailed link or answering the security question, you'll be presented the option to reset your Apple ID password.

Now you can use the new password XXXXX install/access your apps.

Regards

Jins

Please ACCEPT My Solution If It Helped ..

POSITIVE Feedback And A BONUS Are Always Appreciated ..

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE LEAVING A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Found out the same way you just charged me $38.00 for what a rip off
Sir, It is only a security deposit. When a customer click on accept, the expert who assisted him will be paid. Otherwise customer can ask for the refund and he will get back the money.

So please click on accept if you think I helped you, then only I will get paid.

Regards
Jins