Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

iPad2 is locked on Facebook page can't get unlocked

My ipad2 is locked on my Facebook page and I can not get unlocked or view any Facebook messages on my iPad.

How can I get this unlocked?

You can reset your iPhone and see if that works or not. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds. iPhone will automatically restarts and return to home screen. If it not restarts after holding the button for 10 seconds, hold down the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button until it restart itself.

Let me know if that didn't worked.

Best Regards,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I don't have iPhone on my ipad2. I have iPod but not iphone

Oops....Sorry. I meant iPad. You can reset your iPad. Press and hold hold down the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button until it get turns off and restart itself.

Best Regards,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Where would I find home and wake/sleep applications? I have searched all information and can not find them. I guess you can say that I am not quite up to speed on this iPad yet.
See the picture below;